Step by step...
We're so glad you're making our College your first choice. If you've checked which course level is best for you and picked your subject, you'll want to get on with applying to us. You can do this online or by post.
Should you be looking to take the Foundation Diploma in Art & Design, please contact the Student Hub directly on 01420 592212 and the appropriate application form will be posted out to you.
The online application form for September 2017 is now available.
You don't have to finish your application form in one go. You can start it and go back to it later if you want to.
- On your first visit, select the tab 'I'm a new visitor'. If you go back to your form later, select 'I've visited before'.
- On your first visit, you'll need to type in a password (at least five characters) and remember it for next time.
- When you're ready to send your form to us, you'll go to a 'Review' page - click on the box to confirm that you've finished.
- We'll send you an email to confirm that we've received your application. Important: please keep our confirmation email.
- If you need to make any changes after you have submitted your application please email the necessary information to email@example.com. Please do not make another online application.
Need some help?
If you experience any difficulties with your online application please let us know using our Contact Us form, or telephone 01420 592200