You may be wondering what to expect from us, or what we'll expect from you. Quite simply, we want you to feel confident, safe and supported and we'd like you to value us, too.
So we've set this out in a 'charter'. This also explains how you can tell us what you think. After all, it's a two-way process - we need your feedback so we can keep improving.
Read our charter in detail in the following sections:
- equal opportunities - diversity and equal opportunity for all
- learners- our services and guidelines for you
- parents - how we support you, and how you can help us
- employers and the community- working with employers and being part of our local community
- self-assessment - checking that we're doing what we've said we'll do
- feedback- tell us what you think
Please see the full Alton College charter (opens in a PDF)